Children’s Medical Center: Where Your Safety is Our #1 Priority
We understand that life is not the same right now. What is the same at Children’s Medical Center, is that our number one priority is the health of you and your family. We know these are challenging and sometimes scary times — we want to stress that Children’s Medical Center remains deeply committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment to all of our patients.
Children need great pediatric care now as much as ever, and it’s for that reason that we have opened our doors back up. Maintaining regular check-ups and vaccination schedules is important.
We are here to deliver safe, high-quality care for families. Below are a few additional measures we have put in place to enhance the safety of our centers:
- All patients will be completely separated. WELL visits will take place early in the day, between the hours of 8am to 1pm (give or take). SICK patients will be seen after our very last well-patient has left the building.
- All patient rooms will be completely sanitized between each patient.
- Check-in will take place outside and in some cases from your car. When it is time for your appointment., you will go directly to the room.
- Our lobbies will not be used for waiting. We have removed all books, toys and stickers from our offices to minimize the spread of any germs.
- Our entire staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- Our after-hours cleaning service continues to implement enhanced cleaning precautions on a nightly basis.
- If we ever have a patient where there is the slightest concern regarding coronavirus or COVID-19, the entire room is completely shut down and unused for the remainder of the day.
We have also expanded our virtual programs and capabilities to offer telemedicine consultations for parents that prefers to stay at home. Telemedicine will not be a good fit for every patient, but if you have a concern and prefer to have a telemedicine appointment to see if it is absolutely necessary to visit the office, this is a great way to do so.
Call us today to schedule a visit or to see if telemedicine is right for you and your family.
Palm Harbor (727) 787-6335
West Chase (813) 891-6501
Trinity (727) 376-8404
Lutz (813) 751-3131