Classes & Events
Following the Health Department and CDC recommendations, we cancelled classes and events due to concerns of the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). And because it is so easily transmitted, we have taken this action to limit risk to our community.
Please stay tuned for the return of classes as the pandemic improves.
Meet other moms, exchange experiences, and ask questions on the third Wednesday of every month!
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Newborn Care
- Infant Feeding
- Breast Feeding
- Going Back to Work
- Traveling with Baby
- Post-Partum Concerns
- Car seats & Toys
We want to provide the community with resources provided by the Red Cross to assist in learning CPR. Below are links of videos teaching CPR for both infants and children, as well as a link to find a local CPR class that can be taken in person.
- Our classes will not provide Red Cross CPR certification. If needed, please contact the Red Cross.
- Attendance Certificates are available.
- The max class sizefor each individual CPR class is 10.
- If multiple people are interested in attending together, please register each person individually so we can keep track of the number of attendees and to reserve your manikin.
- Classes last approximately 1 and 1/2 hours.
- If you are not able to attend your registered class, please use the Cancellation Form below.
- As a reminder, this is hands on training so remember to dress comfortably.
Expectant parents can meet with a board-certified pediatrician who will walk you through what to expect after your new baby arrives. You will get a tour of our office, and we will answer any questions you may have about newborns, or our practice. Throughout the year, our Kangaroo Club will be offering a series of fun child-friendly activities and classes on other hot topics in child health. Check back for upcoming events!