Children's Medical Center is now offering free basic CPR training at our Palm Harbor location. This course provides CPR instruction for infants, children and adults; and includes hands-on practice with manikins.
It is not necessary to have children who are patients in our practice—Everyone is welcome!!! Bring your family and friends! The class is a great learning tool for all adults, as well as older children who are babysitting age. No young children please. The class will cover basic topics like :
- How to perform CPR
- Choking: Prevention and Response
- Drowning Education
- Using an AED
(Automated External Defibrillator)
- Hands on Training with Manikins
- This class will not provide CPR certification. To get certified, please contact your local Red Cross.
- The max class size for each individual CPR class is 15.
- If your available class is full, please email Cheryl at [email protected] as she may be able to add you to the desired class.
- If multiple people are interested in attending together, please register each person individually so we may reserve your space and manikin.
- Classes last approximately 1 and 1/2 hours.
- If you are not able to attend your registered class, please use the Cancellation Form below, or reschedule with Cheryl at [email protected]
- If you have any questions please contact Cheryl at [email protected]
Available Class Date, Time and Location:
- 3/16/19 - 10:00 A.M. PALM HARBOR
- 3/18/19 - 06:00 P.M. PALM HARBOR
- 3/19/19 - 10:00 A.M. PALM HARBOR
- 4/13/19 - 10:00 A.M. PALM HARBOR
- 4/15/19 - 06:00 P.M. PALM HARBOR
- 4/16/19 - 10:00 A.M. PALM HARBOR
- 5/11/19 - 10:00 A.M. PALM HARBOR
- 5/13/19 - 06:00 P.M. PALM HARBOR
- 5/14/19 - 10:00 A.M. PALM HARBOR
- 6/06/19 - 10:00 A.M. PALM HARBOR
- 6/08/19 - 06:00 P.M. PALM HARBOR
- 6/11/19 - 10:00 A.M. PALM HARBOR