Advice for Parents - Children's Medical Center
Our team of professionals and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their child's health and wellbeing. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics, which can be found on the side of each page. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
Safety Tips for newborns through age 10
- Safety Tips Birth - 6 Months
- Safety Tips Age 6-12 Months
- Safety Tips Age 1-2
- Safety Tips Age 2-4
- Safety Tips Age 5
- Safety Tips Age 6
- Safety Tips Age 8
- Safety Tips Age 10
Safety Tips for Teens
- Vaccine Schedule for Infants and Children: 0 - 6 Years
- Vaccine Schedule for Children and Teens: 7 - 18 Years
- Instant Childhood Immunization Schedule