Children's Medical Center is now offering free basic CPR training at our Palm Harbor location. This course provides CPR instruction for infants, children and adults; and includes hands-on practice with manikins.
It is not necessary to have children who are patients in our practice—Everyone is welcome!!! Bring your family and friends! The class is a great learning tool for all adults, as well as older children who are babysitting age. No young children please. The class will cover basic topics like :
- How to perform CPR
- Choking: Prevention and Response
- Drowning Prevention
- Using an AED
(Automated External Defibrillator)
- Hands on Training with Manikins
- This class will not provide CPR certification. To get certified, please contact your local Red Cross.
- The max class size for each individual CPR class is 15.
- If your available class is full, please email Cheryl at email@example.com as she may be able to add you to the desired class.
- If multiple people are interested in attending together, please register each person individually so we can keep track of the number of attendees.
- Classes last approximately 1 and 1/2 hours.
- If you are not able to attend your registered class, please use the Cancellation Form below, or reschedule with Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions please contact Cheryl at email@example.com
|01/22/2018||CPR Class - 6:00 P.M.||Palm Harbor||Cancellation Form||9|
|01/23/2018||CPR Class - 10:00 A.M.||Palm Harbor||Cancellation Form||2|
|02/19/2018||CPR Class - 6:00 P.M.||Palm Harbor||Cancellation Form||0|
|02/20/2018||CPR Class - 10:00 A.M.||Palm Harbor||Cancellation Form||0|
|03/19/2018||CPR Class - 6:00 P.M.||Palm Harbor||Cancellation Form||2|
|03/20/2018||CPR Class - 10:00 A.M.||Palm Harbor||Cancellation Form||0|